- Article 1 (Application)
- These terms apply to all relations between the user and the Council in the use of this service. This service indicates the provision of all kinds of information regarding Japanese wagyu beef, including restaurants and shops in N.Y. and L.A. that handle Japanese wagyu beef.
- Article 2 (Prohibited Matters)
1. The Council prohibits the following conduct by users.
- 1) Acts that result in damage to the Council or third parties, or acts that could result in such damage
- 2) Acts that infringe upon the assets, reputation, privacy, etc. of the Council or third parties, or acts that could infringe upon such things
- 3) Acts that are a threat to public order, or that acts could be
- 4) Registering another person’s email address, making false statements or declarations
- 5) Use or provision of computer viruses or other malicious programs
- 6) One-way transmission of spam mail or newsletters, etc.
- 7) Other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that could do so
- 8) Other acts deemed inappropriate by us
- 2. If any of the above violations are committed, the user agrees that the Council may make a claim against the user for any damages.
- 1. The Council prohibits the following conduct by users.
- Article 3 (Copyright, Trademark Rights, Patents, and Other Intellectual Property Rights)
- The Council does not grant permission for the unauthorized duplication or reproduction of the photos, logos, or other information posted on this service.
- Article 4 (Links to External Websites)
- The Council cannot control the personal information of users on external websites created by restaurants and shops not under our management. Some of the external websites linked to from this website may collect the personal information of users. In such cases, users must follow the privacy and security policies of the external website owners.
- Article 5 (How Privacy Information is Collected)
- When users visit the Council’s website, personal information that can be used to identify users, such as names and addresses, are not collected, however, accessing this service indicates user consent with the conditions noted in Article 6 (Cookies).
- Article 6 (Cookies)
When users visit the Council’s website, personal information that can be used to identify users, such as names and addresses, are not collected, however, accessing this service indicates user consent with the conditions noted in Article
Google Analytics Opt Out
Note: If you change your browser or delete cookies, you must opt out and opt in again.
- Article 7 (Suspension of this Service)
The Council may suspend or interrupt all or part of this service without prior notice to users for any of the following reasons.
- (1) To maintain, inspect, or update the computer systems used for this service
- (2) If it becomes difficult to continue offering this service in case of earthquake, lightning strikes, fires, blackouts, natural disasters, or other unavoidable occurrences
- (3) If an accident disrupts computers or communication lines, etc.
- (4) Or if the Council determines that it is difficult to provide the service
- Article 8 (Change to Terms of Service)
- If deemed necessary, the Council may change the Terms of Service without prior notice to users. Except for when otherwise provided for, the Terms of Service after changes are made will take effect once they are posted on this website.
- Article 9 (Disclaimer)
- The Council accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any transactions, contact, or conflicts that arise between the user, restaurants, shops, or third parties regarding the use of this service. The Council also accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any conduct by users in connection with information on this service. The restaurants and shops listed on this service that handle Japanese wagyu beef may stop providing Japanese wagyu beef for whatever reason, or may close or move to a new location. For the latest information, the user should check the website of each restaurant or shop, or contact the store directly.
- Article 10 (Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction)
- Japanese law is applicable for the interpretation of these terms. Conflicts arising regarding this service are the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of jurisdiction in the location of the Council (Tokyo, Japan).
First edition: December 20, 2019